Blinds applied with the solution of the inspection flap opened from the front of the box.
Blinds The standard overlays (RNS) are characterized by the solution of the inspection flap opened from the inside of the room, from the front of the box, which means that the back wall of the blind can not be plastered – the roller shutter box remains visible from the inside. RNS roller blinds are available in three heights: 155 mm, 181 mm and 220 mm, with or without a mosquito net. In addition, in the case of a blind variant with a box height of 220 mm, it is possible to make a roller shutter in the G version – deep, with an increased thermal contribution.
- Classic blind solution for integration with the window
- Boxes and guides made of high impact PVC
- Inspection cover traditionally opened from the front, inside the room
- Easily removable internal mechanism
- The possibility of using an integrated mosquito net
- Extremely simple assembly and stable construction
- Compatibility with all aluplast profile systems and other window systems manufacturers from PVC, aluminum and wood
- NOTE: does not meet the EnEV 2014 standards!
|Specyfikacja techniczna – Roleta nakładana RNS|
|Ilość wariantów skrzynki:||3 warianty|
|Wymiary skrzynki w mm (wysokość x szerokość)||155×181 / 181×206 / 220×245|
|Współczynnik Usb w W/m2K||0,85 / 0,84 / 0,85|
Max. wysokość – roleta nakładana RNS
Wymiary (wys. x szer.)
|RNS 155||155 x 181 mm||1350||1500||1050||–||1750||–|
|RNS 181||181 x 206 mm||2200||2550||1050||1700||2650||1750|
|RAK 220G||220 x 245 mm||3650||3850||3750||2800||3700||2700|