A window and door system with very good parameters, giving the opportunity to meet various needs of users.
The structure of its sections has three variants depending on the requirements of thermal energy savings: ST, SI and AERO. MB-86 is the only system of aluminum windows in the world where the airgel was used – a material with excellent thermal insulation.
The strengths of the MB-86 system also include high strength of the profiles, enabling the production of windows with large dimensions and weight.
Features that affect the functionality and aesthetics of windows made in the MB-86 system:
- wide thermal breaks with a new shape, allowing the use of an additional partition in the profile insulation zone
- Two-component central gasket perfectly seals and thermally insulates the space between the sash and the frame
- a large range of sections guarantees the required aesthetics and strength of the structure
- glazing strips with additional sealing, available in two variants: Standard and Prestige
- shapes of profiles adapted to the assembly of various types of enveloping fittings, including hidden hinges
- a wide range of glazing allows the use of all types of glazing, including double-chamber, acoustic or anti-burglary
- Profile dehydration is available in two variants: traditional or hidden